Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Each of the sections in this Statement is equally important, so we encourage you to carefully read all of them before you consent to the processing of your personal data.
Personal data is any information about website visitors (‘you’) that can identify, or possibly identify you as a natural person.
This website is owned by:
This Privacy Statement is effective from 25th May 2018.
Types of Personal Data that We Process
We are processing (or may process) various categories of your data, which are grouped into two main types:
- Data of your interaction with our partnered websites
- Personal electronic identification data
Data of your interaction with our partnered websites
We may process information about your interactions with other websites, for instance, whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners . We may also process information related to gambling activities that you took on pages controlled by online gambling service providers that we cooperate with. We process this information on an aggregated level and your identity is unknown to us. This type of your information is grouped with other similar data to help us create statistics about the usage of our services.
Electronic identification data
Electronic identification data includes the processing of information such as information about your browser (type and version), the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier, your approximate location, information about your network provider, the IP address of the device you use and operating system.
Why We Process Your Data and How
As a visitor to our website, you may become the subject of data processing , such as:
- For the purpose of adequate preview and further optimisation of our content is also the purpose of our interest in learning which OS you use to visit our website.
- For the purpose of presenting our content in compliance with local laws and in the language appropriate for the location you are visiting from, we will need to access information about your IP address
- For the purpose of general website improvement, we need to access the time and date of your visit
- For the purpose of communicating with you and if you approach our support team or respond to surveys, we need to access your email address
- For the purpose of keeping track of how we generate our revenue, we may process information about your interactions with our partnered websites, such as whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners
- For the purpose of content optimisation and traffic statistics, we will be gathering information on the device type and the unique device identifier you are accessing our website from.
- For the purpose of website optimisation and adequate preview, we will collect information on your browser software version and type, as well as which operating system you use to visit our website
The EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR – is obligatory for all companies from the European Union – our company included. Your rights regarding personal data are defined by GDPR. You can:
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Ensure your personal data is portable.
- Impose a limit on our use and processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent to data processing.
- Enforce deletion of data.
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data.
- Access your personal data that we hold.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority.
The relevant data protection authority in EU Member States might be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged. If you have any questions or doubt about accessing, correcting or deleting your personal data or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us via As we are established in Denmark, you may choose to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
Processing your personal data serves the legitimate interest of our company , namely to ensure proper lines of communication when you use our services and products . Your data helps us to improve our website so that we can rate the success of our advertising , protect our visitors and us from any problems with our services , to better understand user retention and attrition , to develop content on our website through upgrading and advancing our services and products and safeguard the website . In addition, there may be legal obligations which demand that your personal data is processed.
How We Protect Your Data
We do not engage in data collection that could be interpreted as excessive. We only process data that we really need. We are making a constant effort to keep your data up to date . All your information will be stored securely. The processing will not take longer than necessary for the purpose of it.
Thus, we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against unlawful access, accidental loss, theft and unlawful and/or unauthorised data processing. Access to your personal data is only available to trained and authorised personnel , whose knowledge and skills are necessary to fulfil their obligations arising out of, or in connection with the performance of their job. Different levels of access control to your data are being used to secure your privacy. These limitations are governed by business demand and security requirements.
Transferring Your Data Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) for reasons stated in this Statement (improvement, development and provision of services and products). In this case, we will take all measures to ensure that all appropriate measures are taken to provide protection of your data in compliance with the data protection laws that apply.
Below is an overview of recipients (countries outside of the EEA) that we may transfer your data to:
- A recipient based in the US, in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework. You’ll find the link to a detailed overview of the Privacy Shield framework here.
- A recipient in a country that, according to the European Commission, does not have an adequate level of data protection. In this case, we will use contracts (Data Protection Agreements) that require the recipient to protect your personal data using the same standards used within the EEA and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable data protection law, particularly the GDPR.
Third Party Recipients
We may share your data with third parties. The third parties are categorised as follows: person/s, companies or organisations responsible for marketing, maintenance and development with tasks including, but not limited to, developing and improving our services. They are allowed to process your information as necessary in order to perform delegated tasks. The purpose of processing data, the means by which it will be carried out and the selection of data for processing remain our exclusive rights.
It is important to state that we may also share acquired data with:
- Law enforcement and public authorities where we are permitted or required to do so by law
- Employees or subcontractors of Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries (members of the Better Collective Group)
Modifications of this Privacy Statement may occur when required.
When we make minor modifications to this Privacy Statement, this will not have any influence on your rights or obligations. By continuing to use our website after we publish the updated Privacy Statement with only minor modifications, you accept to be bound by the updated rules.
Essential modifications are announced before application so you are aware of the scope of changes beforehand. By essential modifications we consider all changes and updates that may affect your obligations or rights regarding how we safeguard or process your data.