Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Top online bookmaker, Paddy Power offers new UK and Ireland-based customers welcome bonuses for signing up. Customers can claim Bet on Aintree Festival 2019 Get £10 free bet. Read below to find out more about the current Paddy Power sign up offer and get a step-by-step guide for opening an account.
What is the Paddy Power sign up offer for April 2019?
Paddy Power allows new customers living in the UK and Ireland to receive a welcome bonus of £20 risk-free bet & £5 same game multi. The concept of the Paddy Power new customer offer is really straightforward.
If your bet loses, you will get a refund (in cash) up to a certain amount
When your bet is settled, you will also be eligible to claim a free Same Game Multi bet. A Same Game Multi bet is a bet that allows you to add multiple selections from select markets.
Paddy Power Sign up Offer Terms & Conditions
Every Paddy Power sign up offer comes with some terms and conditions that determine which bets qualify for a specific promo.
For example, this promo has a minimum deposit of, and the bet needs to be placed on a sports event.
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify. £5 Same Game Multi free bet will be available to claim from the promotions hub after the qualifying bet has been settled. T&Cs apply.
Also, if you want to grab this Paddy Power welcome offer, make sure that you use the Paddy Power promo code when you open your account.
And, don’t forget to use either PayPal or a credit/debit card to make that first deposit because no other payment method counts towards the promotion.
Now, if there are multiple Paddy Power sign up offers available, make your pick carefully when registering because you are entitled to one sign up promotion.
How can I sign up at Paddy Power?
Right below is a step-by-step guide to help you register with Paddy Power. Provided that you are over 18 years of age, you can open a new account with the bookie by following these steps:
- Go to the Paddy Power home page and click on “Join Now”. If you are accessing the website via a mobile device and the Paddy Power app, then tap on “Register”. Both are found on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill in the registration form with the correct personal details requested (you will need to verify your identity at a later point).
- Choose a security question and answer (it may be needed when you need help from Customer Support).
- Click on the boxes at the bottom if you want to be contacted by Paddy Power and agree with the Terms & Conditions.
- Click on “Agree and Open Account”.
You have just created your Paddy Power account. Please note that, sometimes, a promo code may be required so that you can claim a Paddy Power sign up offer.
In this case, ensure you enter the promo code provided to you in the registration form. Now, the next step to qualify for the Paddy Power sign up offer is to fund your account. Here is how:
How to Make a Deposit?
There are two ways to fund your account, depending on whether you will be using your primary payment method or not.
Making a Deposit Using Your Primary Payment Method:
This is the fastest way to deposit money to your account. The steps are:
- Click on “Deposit” – It is on the right-hand corner of the screen, right next to your balance display.
- Type in the CV2 number of the credit/debit card you have logged as your primary payment method in the new window that will pop up.
- Fill out the desired deposit amount.
- Click the “Deposit” tab.
Your account should be credited with the selected deposit amount right after the final step.
If you wish to add a secondary credit/debit card, you may do so by clicking on the “Add new card” button before you finalise the deposit.
You are now just one step before getting your hands on the Paddy Power new account offer.
Making a Deposit Using Another Payment Method:
The process is more or less the same as with funding your account using the primary funding option.
- Click the arrow icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Go to the “Main Wallet” display and click the “Deposit” tab. You will be taken to the payment page.
- Choose one of the available cards, add a new one or select another available payment method. Take note as some funding options may not be available to you if your country does not support that particular payment method (i.e. PayPal).
- If you have chosen to use a card, enter the CV2 number and the amount you wish to deposit and click “Deposit”. Otherwise, you will be redirected to the selected online payment operator’s website to complete the transaction.
Verify Your Account
This is the last step to have full functionality of your account and be free to claim whichever bonus or promo, the Paddy Power sign up offer included, is available at the time.
The procedure is very simple and includes providing the bookie with digital copies of any of the following:
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Drivers license
- Front side of a registered credit card
What other offers are available at Paddy Power?
The Paddy Power sign up offer mentioned above is just one of the promotions available at the site right now.
New and existing players often find a plethora of promos that allow them to boost their winnings and improve their returns.
In detail, new players can also claim the following Paddy Power new customer offers:
New Customer Sportsbook Promo – Get a £10 Matched Free Bet
New players that place a sports bet worth £10 will get a free bet of the same value as their stake about four hours after their qualifying bet has been settled.
As with every Paddy Power sign up offer, some terms and conditions apply:
- The promo is available for new customers living in the UK or Ireland.
- To claim this offer, you need to use Paddy Power promo code at sign up.
- The minimum odds are 1.2 (1/5).
- The maximum free bet is £10.
- Only PayPal and Credit/Debit card deposit qualify for the offer.
- The bet should be placed within 30 days of creating the new account.
- You need to use your free bet before it expires – within 7 days after you have received it.
New Customer Casino Promo – 30 Spins on Daily Jackpot Slots Collection
The Paddy Power welcome offer to players that prefer the casino requires them to opt-in on-site, provide a valid phone number, enter the validation code sent to their phone on site, and launch a Daily Jackpot game.
Then, they will be able to redeem their 30 free spins on any valid Daily Jackpot game of their likes. This not it, though.
If you stake, at least, £10 on Daily Jackpot games, you will also receive a £30 Bonus on the bookie’s Daily Jackpots Slots Collection.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only players from the UK and Ireland can claim this Paddy Power new account offer.
- The free spins expire after 10 days of receiving them.
- Players that have participated in Paddy Power’s TV-hosted 10 Free Spins on Daily Jackpot games promotion cannot claim the particular Paddy Power new customer offer.
There are also other casino offers for new players to consider, like the Deposit £10 Play with £50 + 20 Free Spins, the 200% Bonus up to £200, and more.
New Customer Bingo Promo – £40 bonus
New players fond of Bingo can use this Paddy Power sign up offer that will stack their accounts with a £40 bonus. To claim that bonus, follow these steps:
- Deposit £10 on your new account.
- Spend that £10 on Bingo tickets within the next 30 days (the start date is when you register with the bookie).
- You will instantly receive the £40 bonus as one £15 Bingo bonus and one £25 Side Games Bonus (both non-withdrawable).
Terms & Conditions:
- The Bingo Paddy Power sign up offer can be claimed by residents of the UK and Ireland of legal age (over 18 years old).
- The minimum deposit is £10 and cannot be staked from bonus funds.
- Wagering requirements apply for both bonuses (X20 to receive the £25 bonus and X5 for the £15 bonus) so you can make a withdrawal.
- The bonuses must be spent only on eligible games.
- Use any payment method other than an e-wallet so that the Bingo Paddy Power sign up bonus is valid.
New Customer Poker Promo – Deposit £5 get £15 & More Bonuses
This Paddy Power sign up offer is ideal for poker fans aged over 18 who live in the UK and Ireland. To claim the Poker bonus:
- Download the Paddy Power Poker software or application.
- Sign up to Poker.
- Create an alias to use when you play Poker.
- Deposit, at least, £5 into your Poker account.
- You will receive at least, one Power Point.
After earning your Power Point, your account may be credited with either £5 Twister Tokens x 2, £5 Mobile Only Heads Up Tourney or a month of free poker.
Now, if you accumulate 13,700 Power Points (350 Power Points per £5 increment) within a specified period of time, you will also be able to receive another Poker Paddy Power sign up offer that will match your deposit bonus 100% up to £200.
Terms & Conditions:
- Twister Tournament Tokens and other bonuses must be wagered and used within 7 days after receiving them.
- Unused New Player Daily Tickets are valid for 30 days after receiving them.
- To participate in the £5 Mobile Heads Up Tourney, it is required that two players register.
- The minimum deposit to claim the 100% Match Deposit Paddy Power sign up offer is £10.
Except for the new customer Paddy Power sign up offers, the bookmaker also hosts a wealth of promos targeting their existing customers.
For instance, players can enjoy daily Poker promos, bonuses related to ongoing sports events or games (i.e., Premier League or La Liga), offers linked to select horse racing events, and more.
Why should I open a new account at Paddy Power?
First of all, for the broad spectrum of Paddy Power sign up offers available to new players and the money-back specials that reward existing customers.
Whether you like sports, poker, casino games, or bingo, there seems to be an offer (or more) available to please you on a daily basis.
An impressive amount of betting markets to enjoy in their sportsbook, ranging from big world events to local Irish sports, as well as many niche markets (i.e., trotting) and special markets.
The well-designed home page allows you to get in the heart of all betting action fast and easy via the Quick Links tab.
Easily-accessed from the start menu, the in-play betting section covers both current on-going events and events about to start.
A plethora of in-play markets is available per event while the game’s graphical representations are more than satisfactory.
A great live streaming function that covers a broad array of sports and enables players to enjoy both the live in-play and live streaming options from a single place.
Then, there is the cash-out feature which is available on the Paddy Power mobile app, in-play, and on regular bets on the site.
Finally, the results and statistics section provides valuable insight to customers that want to up their game while there is also a good customer support department and plenty of payment methods to choose from.
Paddy Power sign up offer FAQs
Some of the most asked questions related to Paddy Power are found below:
Who is eligible for a Paddy Power sign up offer?
New players over 18 years of age that reside in a country where Paddy Power is legal.
How does the Paddy Power sign up offer compare to other bookmakers?
The majority of other bookmakers either provide a welcome offer of a lesser value or a sign-up offer that gives players free bets or similar bonuses. None, however, runs a welcome promo that refunds players’ bets in cash.
Does the sign-up offer ever change?
Sign up offers are constantly being reviewed. This doesn’t mean that there is a different welcome promo every day. Some new customer offers may be available for many months.
Do I need a sign-up bonus code in order to join Paddy Power?
It is not required to have a promo code to register with Paddy Power. You may need to enter a promo code if this is a prerequisite to receiving a bonus, though.
Can I sign up to Paddy Power on mobile?
Of course. Paddy Power can be played on any mobile device if you download their app. The experience is the same, as are the offers available via mobile (plus some mobile-exclusive ones).
What other products are available at Paddy Power?
Besides the Sportsbook, you will also find Poker, Bingo, and Casino games at Paddy Power.